Proven Trial Attorney
Handling The Toughest Cases
Richard Louis Fenbert
- Criminal matters
- Civil matters
Fenbert & Associates, LLC, is best known for representing individuals in criminal and civil matters. Richard is the founding member of Fenbert & Associates, LLC.
Richard was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago. Richard attended Case Western Reserve Law School where he graduated with a concentration in Criminal Law. Richard also received the highest score on his Criminal Law Exam and edited Ohio Search & Seizure.
Upon graduation, Richard passed both the Illinois and Ohio Bar exams. Richard obtained a prestigious position at a nationally recognized criminal law and civil litigation firm before opening his own practice. Richard represented celebrities, physicians, and professional athletes in criminal and civil matters. Richard serves on the Board of Directors of the Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association, lectures on DUI/DWI/OVI, and is a frequent guest on Radio W.E.R.E. Legal Lines.
When Richard opened his own practice he wanted to extend the same zealous representation to all individuals, not just the wealthy. Richard's clients are workers, parents, and students who come to him because they need help overcoming a personal injury or a criminal arrest. Richard and his team provide dedicated representation through one on one communication, hard work and zealous advocacy.
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2011
- Grinnell College, Grinnell, Iowa
- B.A., Political Science - 2006
- Ohio, 2011
- Illinois, 2012
- Ohio Arrest, Search and Seizure, 2015 ed.
- State Medical Board of Ohio and Impaired Physicians
- State of Ohio v. Roy Bell, et al, Case No. 2012-Ohio-2624
- State of Ohio v. Blaine Murphy, et al., Case No. CR-12-567231
- South Euclid v Bautista-Avila, 2015 Ohio 3236
- City of Cleveland v Rami Abukhrayba, 2013 TRD 049573
- City of Strongsville v Jacob Wisniski, 13 TRC 006668
Classes & Seminars
- Deer Rehabilitation Center | DUI Penalties & License Reinstatement, 2015
- Safety Through Education | DWI/DUI/OVI Detection & Penalties, 2014
- WERE 1490 AM Radio | George Zimmerman Trial/Verdict, 2013
- Cuyahoga Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Annual Conference | DUI UPDATE, 2013
- 89.3 AM Cleveland State Radio | Legal Questions, 2013
- Volunteer Counsel at First Defense Legal Aid, Chicago, IL
- Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP, Lisle, IL, Summer Extern, 2010 to 2010
- Case Western Reserve University, School of Law, Cleveland, OH, Research Assistant for Criminal Law Professor Lewis Katz, 2009 to 2011
- OKAYA (USA), Rosemont, IL, Sales Associate, 2007 to 2008
- United Kingdom (UK) Parliament, London, England, Research Assistant for Candy Atherton, Member of Parliament (MP), 2004 to 2004
- Milton A. Kramer Criminal Law Clinic
- Zukerman, Daiker & Lear, Co. LPA, Associate, 2010 to 2015
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- DuPage Bar Association, Member